News

The Dark Swarm is LFM! Join us for LEGION!

We are looking to bolster our roster for the upcoming Legion expansion! Re-rolls are welcome, or if thinking about transferring, feel free to roll a level 1 to contact us with any questions.

Just dropping by quickly,

Is this guild still active? Saw your post on the forums but was just curious.  If I get a response I'll be sure to ask you some questions! 

Thank-you

SyntheticDuckie wrote:

Just dropping by quickly,

Is this guild still active? Saw your post on the forums but was just curious.  If I get a response I'll be sure to ask you some questions! 

Thank-you

Hey there! We are definitely still active, we are recruiting new faces on a regular basis to bolster our roster so we have a nice strong base for Legion.

Queen of the Spirit Beasts

RIP, Soul Tempest, my real- life Loque'nahak

That's awesome to hear.  

What brings me to you guys is the casual factor, just being able to have fun while exploring content.   I know you mentioned there are 0 raid plans but the idea that maybe one would start up if interest is there is fine with me.

Do you guys have some sort of voip? 

I'm also coming back from Cata, nothing really grabbed me until the stuff from Legion. I'm actually a Horde player on Azuremyst and I'm looking to transfer some characters.  

I may come with 2 others...My guild eventually died so we're looking for a new home.  I know it's pretty casually but is there some sort of class you'd like to see more of in your guild?

And lastly, what sort of environment comes into play? Laid back? Banter, no banter? Stuck up? :P.  

Thanks for getting back to me! 

We do have a vent server, but mostly it is used for when we do group stuff if needed. We aim to be mostly adults, with goofiness, banter, chill attitudes. As long as it isn't offensive, we are fine. Swearing is fine, though lol. We have a bunch of pervs in guild too so :p

We have a Horde guild too, which was the original incarnation of it, but is inactive and a place for our alts to live. We would take any class, heals or tanks always welcome, because face it, they're almost always needed haha. But my deal is- play what you enjoy and want to play!

Queen of the Spirit Beasts

RIP, Soul Tempest, my real- life Loque'nahak

We do have interest in forming a casual raid team once legion has been out and number of folks who do mythic dungeons and so forth so those will be open options for guildies :).
We have a friendly, humorous, laid back, chilled enviroment. As suicune said some of us joke in pervvy way with eachother but nothing offensive or degrading to anyone and we do swear from time to time which is why we strive for more mature adult members.

Want to Join the Swarm?
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em